Batle Source
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batle Source

Follow your destiny

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

....Чий....

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
☆ Чий ☆

☆ Чий ☆

Брой мнения : 743

....Чий.... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: ....Чий....   ....Чий.... I_icon_minitimeПет Юни 19, 2009 12:18 am

Име: Чий

Години: 18

Раса: Полу-демон полу-ангел

Способности: Магии и 5-те елеманта...

Характер:Чии е тихо и спокойно момиче което не обича насилието

История: Чии не е имала никакви приятели защото са се страхували от нея. Когато Чии е била на 5 години са я отвлекли от семейството й за да експериментират с нея от тогава тя не помни нищо от миналото си...

Снимки:

....Чий.... Poster-chii-ribbons

....Чий.... Chobits-chii
Върнете се в началото Go down
Стоун
Admin
Стоун

Брой мнения : 1179

....Чий.... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: ....Чий....   ....Чий.... I_icon_minitimeПет Юни 19, 2009 12:21 am

Одобрена си.
https://batlesource.bulgarianforum.net
Sa

Sa

Брой мнения : 392

....Чий.... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: ....Чий....   ....Чий.... I_icon_minitimeПет Юни 19, 2009 1:48 am

Така само малко корекции имам.

Първо Магии с пет елемента нямаш.
Второ не си нито демон нито ангел ти си Легендарен робот.
Трето имаш сестра на име Фрея дето е зла. Нямаш други роднини и никой не го е страх от теб.

ЗАповядай истинското инфо на героя ти
Chi (ちぃ, Chii?)
A "chobit," a technologically advanced persocom rumored to possess true machine intelligence, with the ability to feel emotions and act on her own will, unlike other persocoms.[2] Hideki finds her in a pile of trash as he makes his way home from work one night. Upon turning her on, she is only able to say the word "chi," remembers nothing of her past life, and is unable to perform even simple tasks. Because of this, Hideki names her Chi and undertakes teaching her how to function. Chi reads a series of children's picture books, A City with No People, about a character searching for the "person just for me," which were written pseudonymously by Chitose Hibiya as a way of reconnecting Chi to her past self, and to guide Chi's search for love. As the series progresses, Chi begins to have visions of another persocom who is identical to herself. This "other Chi" advises and protects Chi, and as the story nears its climax tells Chi something about her history before she was restarted; that Chi had been named "Elda" by her loving parents and had an older sister. When the older sister broke her heart for unattainable love for her father and would die Elda had offered to take all of her older sister's memories, at the cost of her own memories. Her older sister thus became the guardian of Elda's memories and Elda's protector. See the entry for Freya in the list of Chobits characters. At the end of the series, Hideki finally admits that he loves Chi, and is her special person. Voiced by: Rie Tanaka (Japanese), Michelle Ruff (English)
☆ Чий ☆

☆ Чий ☆

Брой мнения : 743

....Чий.... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: ....Чий....   ....Чий.... I_icon_minitimeПет Юни 19, 2009 1:51 am

П.П Вече може и със измислени герой...
Sponsored content

....Чий.... Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: ....Чий....   ....Чий.... I_icon_minitime

....Чий....
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Права за този форум:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Batle Source :: Създаване на Герой :: Създаване на Герой-
Идете на: